Leeds Rhinos Wheelchair Rugby League - Performance Analyst
Performance Analyst Vacancy
Leeds Rhinos Wheelchair RL are seeking to recruit a part-time voluntary Performance Analyst to provide high quality analysis support to the first team playing in the National Wheelchair Rugby League competition.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Assist the Head Coach in delivering successful Performance and Analysis service to Leeds Rhinos Wheelchair RL Provide Full Live Match Day Analytical Support Assist in delivery of Post and Pre-Match Analysis for both 1st Teams Video and
- Analysis of Training as/when required by coaching staff Team/Possession
- Analysis Individual
- Analysis Opposition
- Analysis Preparation
- Delivery of Statistics and identification of Key Performance Indicators
- Distribution of Analysis to coaches and players
- Knowledge and understanding of performance analysis techniques acquired through relevant academic study (either studied as a module or as an academic qualification to degree standard)
- Excellent knowledge level of Rugby League
- A basic knowledge of MS Excel and formulas
This exciting role would suit candidates currently studying sports and performance analysis or keen to gain further experience in this field.
This position is a voluntary role and would involve some evening and weekend working due to the nature of the role.
How to apply
Successful applicant will subject to DBS and reference check and agreement to code of conduct.